This is a re-write of the initial post that was lost.
Things to note when planning a trip to Olumirin Waterfall:
- Pack a face towel and snacks in your backpack.
- It takes about 6 hours round trip hike of the mountain.
- There are 7 levels to the top of the waterfall, there are steps to the 3 level, you have to get on your fours to climb through the rest.
- It is essential to wear shoes with a firm grip.
- I would recommend 2-3 bottles of water per person and a bottle of soda as well.
- Great Company is needed for the hike.
- As at 2017, the entrance fee was N500 ($1.29) and N1000 fee for a camera ($2.58)